These General Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all users of and visitors to the internet platform moveformeals.org, which is offered by Mary’s Meals Deutschland e. V., Fürstenbergerhofstr. 21, 55116 Mainz, Germany, hereinafter referred to only as the "provider".
2. Registration and conclusion of contract
To use the personalised and restricted areas of this website, a prior registration is required that is free of charge. This registration can be completed by filling out the corresponding online form. After registration, the user receives a confirmation e-mail at the e-mail address provided. The user agreement becomes effective as soon as the user clicks on the confirmation link included in the e-mail.
Natural persons who have reached the age of 16 are entitled to use the website. The registration of a legal entity may only be carried out by an authorised representative, which must be proven at request by the provider.
The user has no claim to the activation of the user account.
3. Services of the provider
The provider will strive to keep the internet platform available as interruption-free as possible, but cannot guarantee any particular availability. At any time, the provider may make changes to the appearance and functions of the internet platform with or without prior notice to users.
4. User obligations
The user undertakes:
- to always provide truthful information.
- to protect his password and to make it inaccessible to others.
- not to post or to refer or link to any content that
- is unlawful, offensive, racist, discriminatory, glorifying violence, untrue or harmful to minors.
- infringes the rights of third parties or third party data protection rights.
- contains advertisements without the express permission of the provider.
- not to overload the internet platform excessively, for example by actions that endanger the stability and availability of the internet platform.
- not to compromise the integrity and security of the internet platform.
5. Grant of rights of use
By posting content (e.g. images, descriptions, texts, comments, graphics, photos, videos), the user grants the provider the cost-free right to make these permanently and publicly accessible on the internet platform. The user assures the provider that he has all rights to grant the provider this right of use. The provider also receives the right to edit, shorten or delete the content.
Furthermore, the provider and its partner organisations may publish the content posted by the user free of charge on its or their other websites (e.g. marysmeals.de or marysmeals.org) and in its social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn).
6. Duration and Termination of the agreement
The provider is entitled to block a user’s access temporarily or permanently, in particular if the user violates the above-mentioned obligations.
A donation receipt will only be issued by the provider or one of its partner organisations if the necessary details are provided, in particular the full name and address.
The content shown on our website is provided without warranties, conditions or guarantees as to its accuracy. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of our negligence, our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation of material fact, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
10. Applicable law
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.